Mills & Reeve LLP - Paralegal - legal services team
- Salary: £18,000 pa
- Location: Norwich
- Vacancies: 2
We are seeking two full time paralegals to work in our legal services team. The team provide high-quality and efficient paralegal support to the whole firm in the following areas;
- Litigation support, including preparation of costs schedules, estimates, statements of costs and costs precedent H budgets; disclosure including e-disclosure; costs assessment; locating and instructing experts, mediators and counsel
- Document and information preparation and organisation - preparation of chronologies, bundles and bibles, pagination and indexing of documents
- Corporate and commercial due diligence and project management
- Pre- and post completion support for property transactions, including standardised transactions, draft reports and documentation
- Collateral warranty review
- Research (legal and general, including client-driven)
- Process support for family work
This is a good opportunity for anyone seeking to gain experience in a prestigious national law firm, working in a busy and demanding environment.
This is an innovative unit based in the Norwich office. It provides paralegal support to the whole firm, on all work-types. The unit is supervised by a partner and managed by a full time legal manager.
What experience is required?
The successful candidate will have a 2:1 Degree (or equivalent) in Law. A different 2.1 Degree will be considered if you also have the LPC. Although paralegal experience is desirable, it is not essential. Please review the full job description below for a detailed breakdown of the person specification.
What else should I know?
Mills & Reeve is a major UK law firm renowned for its outstanding service to national and international clients, for its collaborative culture and for its deep sector expertise.
The firm has a strong sector focus with expertise in agriculture, charities, education, food and beverage, health, insurance, private wealth, real estate investment, sport and technology.
Clients include businesses - from PLCs to start-ups - high net worth individuals and landowners, more than 120 universities, colleges and education bodies and over 100 healthcare organisations.
Mills & Reeve is one of the top performing law firms in the UK when it comes to client satisfaction, according to the latest editions of Chambers UK and The Legal 500. The annual guides, which accumulate feedback from thousands of clients, place the firm in the top five law firms based on the number of top ranking practice areas.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity, as well as providing an inclusive and supportive working environment. Please click here to find further information.
For more information and to apply, please click here.