What we know so far about how coronavirus will impact the law
Connect with top law firms that are genuinely interested in engaging with you
Student Law Society Awards
Here are the winners of the 2020 Student Law Society Awards!
Apply for training contracts with Spring 2020 deadlines
The latest vital legal careers information
The content you should read to increase your knowledge of the recruitment process or of the legal profession as a whole
Learn about the business world and start to think like a lawyer
We've got a crack team of bloggers reporting back from the front line of legal study
Surrogacy arrangements in the UK are regulated by the Surrogacy Arrangements Act 1985 (SAA), as amended by the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990.
When applying for pupillage it is necessary to know which areas of law you want to focus your applications on. Each chambers has different core practice areas that their barristers take instructions in.
This section offers opinion and analysis from members of the LCN team, as well as guest posts from contributors from all walks of law
Aims to solve all those problems that relate to recruitment and training, with examples ranging from how to fund your studies through to whether having visible tattoos will harm your career prospects
- 3 days ago Don’t delay LPC exams, junior lawyers urge SRA
- 4 days ago Things you shouldn’t worry about as a non-law student
- 4 days ago Linda Lamb - The benefits of a legal mentor for law students and junior lawyers
- 4 days ago The University of Nottingham Law Society - The importance of increasing diversity in the legal profession
- 16 hours ago BPP University Law School i-opening webinar: what does the SQE mean for me?
- in 7 hours Burges Salmon LLP open day
- in 7 hours BPP University Law School virtual open evening: graduate diploma in law (GDL)
- in 7 hours BPP University Law School virtual open evening: law conversion course (PGDL)
- in 1 days Covington & Burling LLP insight day