Apply for training contracts with Spring 2020 deadlines
Find out what commercial awareness is and how to develop it here
Tell us what you're looking for in your future law firm
We share the latest information and advice on getting a legal career
The latest vital legal careers information
The content you should read to increase your knowledge of the recruitment process or of the legal profession as a whole
APPLICATION FORMS EASY MISTAKES TO AVOID on application forms
VLOG How to prepare to become a barrister in sixth form
LAWCAREERSNETLIVE TOP TIPS: being yourself, social media, practice areas
TRAINING CONTRACT How to stay organised in your search for a TRAINING CONTRACT
VACATION SCHEMES Making your VIRTUAL VACATION SCHEME a success
Learn about the business world and start to think like a lawyer
We've got a crack team of bloggers reporting back from the front line of legal study
From Allen & Overy’s Fuse to Slaughter and May’s Collaborate to Dentons’ Nextlaw Labs, innovation hubs for legal tech seem to have become something of a feature of the corporate law landscape in the UK.
When analysing a given commercial story or scenario it is critical to understand and identify what ‘industries’ are being affected.
Each industry will have its own particular strengths and weaknesses depending on its structure, adopted business models and ‘elasticity’ when responding to adverse market conditions.
If you are looking for a city with a wide choice of firms, Birmingham might be the regional hub for you. Many national and international firms choose to have an office in Birmingham for numerous reasons, including its strong transport links with both London and Northern cities and the diversity of clients based there.
This section offers opinion and analysis from members of the LCN team, as well as guest posts from contributors from all walks of law
Aims to solve all those problems that relate to recruitment and training, with examples ranging from how to fund your studies through to whether having visible tattoos will harm your career prospects
- 2 days ago Law outside London: Leeds
- 2 days ago Baker McKenzie announces large partner promotion round
- 3 days ago Bethany Walker - The importance of mentoring in the legal industry
- 3 days ago Deutsche Bank and Jeffrey Epstein, M&A, John Lewis, Boots, Burger King, Air Asia, Boohoo, Shoosmiths: your commercial news round-up
- in an hour BPP University Law School LPC virtual open evening
- in 1 days The University of Law master's lecture series - mediation and arbitration
- in 1 days BPP University Law School PGDL virtual open evening
- in 2 days BPP University Law School how to land a pupillage
- in 3 days The University of Law virtual convert to law
2 days ago Episode 17: working as an in-house lawyer – with Annabel Akintomide
one month ago Episode 16: building a personal brand outside of law – with Venandah Madanhi
2 months ago Episode 15: what it's like to be a trainee solicitor
2 months ago Episode 14: managing your mental health as an aspiring lawyer