Mental health paralegal - North Finchley, London office
- We are currently recruiting paralegals for our mental health department
- You will be supporting solicitors in advising and assisting people detained under the Mental Health Act 1983 as well as conducting your own caseload
- The position is based at our North Finchley office in London
- Closing date for applications: 19 August 2021.
- It is essential that applicants have a genuine interest in and commitment to mental health law
- It is also preferable that applicants have a full driving licence and have use of a car as the hospitals we visit are often remote.
- We view this as a long-term appointment with the possibility of a training contract subject to performance
- Support to become accredited by the Law Society - subject to performance/commitment.
Salary and benefits
The position attracts:
- Thorough training in law, practice and Legal Aid Agency requirements
- Annual salary of £18,000 and 20 days holiday
- Entry into our discretionary bonus scheme
If you do not hear from us within one week from the closing date, we will unfortunately not be inviting you for an interview.
Please send a covering letter, curriculum vitae, two references and an Equal Opportunities Form to: [email protected].
In the subject matter of your email please enter: MH Paralegal 2021