- Commencing: November 2018
- Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire Ormskirk, Lancashire
- Closing date: Wednesday 8 August 2018
As a trainee you will rotate through four areas of law during the two year period of recognised training. This will give you a solid grounding in various fields of law, helping you to identify the areas that interest you most. The work is wide ranging, and comprehensive training will be given in a friendly, supportive environment. Our areas of practice include wills and probate, commercial law, family law, conveyancing, employment law and civil litigation.
We are looking for a trainee who will have to demonstrate outstanding qualities, both academically and personally.
You should be:
You should have:
- A strong academic record both at school and university
- Attributes that demonstrate how you would make a positive contribution to the firm
- An empathetic approach to clients
- A clear business head
- The ability to think creatively and flexibly in a fast-paced and changing legal environment
- A qualifying law degree (LLB) or GDL and must have completed your Legal Practice Course
The firm is located in Ormskirk, Lancashire.
Candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01695 574201 for anymore information required.