- Location: London London
CVC Credit Partners manages $17.9bn in assets in the US and Europe and invests across the capital structure, with dedicated vehicles for performing credit, opportunistic strategies and private debt. For additional information, please visit the CVC Credit Partners website at www.cvc.com/Credit-Partners.htmx.
The position will involve the provision of paralegal support to the legal department in London, focusing primarily on non-disclosure agreements, release and reliance letters, engagement letters, power of attorney documents, service agreements and Know-Your-Client (KYC) queries, but will have scope to assist the legal team generally in relation to other investment-related contracts and general corporate work.
The candidate can expect to gain significant knowledge and experience of a variety of fund types and investment deals across multiple jurisdictions, while simultaneously developing their legal drafting skills. Once familiar with CVC Credit’s documentation and business structures, the candidate should have the ability to work independently and receive projects directly from the investment teams.
- Drafting and reviewing CVC Credit’s standard agreements and maintaining saved records;
- Maintaining internal databases for non-disclosure agreements and release letters, updating templates, and managing other similar information;
- Researching changes in the regulatory framework affecting CVC Credit, identifying the legal issues, and assisting the team in responding to such developments.
- Undergraduate Law degree required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, with strong attention to detail;
- Thorough and accurate preparation of documents and proof reading skills;
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to effectively understand and prioritise tasks to ensure that relevant deadlines are met;
- Ability to identify risks and ensure that any issues are resolved or escalated within the legal team to meet objectives;
- A genuine interest in financial services and the alternative investment market;
- A motivated, positive and professional attitude and enthusiasm for teamwork and learning;
- Previous similar experience would be beneficial.
CVC Credit welcomes applications from a range of applicants irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.