- Location: Cardiff and Swansea Cardiff and Swansea
Due to continued growth and investment, our Cardiff and Swansea offices require a reliable and proactive paralegal. You'll work directly with our lawyers to assist with existing matters, get involved with fact-finding projects and be responsible for developing and maintaining accurate files.
- Carry out office administration, including billing and writing letters
- Organise diaries, schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries
- Write first document drafts and proofread documents
- Analyse and input data, write articles for internal or external circulation
- Organise case files, transcribe legal opinion and compile litigation bundles
- Network with clients and build valuable relationships
- Write reports, conduct legal research, take witness statements and attend meetings with experts or claimants
We’re offering an excellent salary and benefits package and supported career development. Please send your CV and a covering letter to our Chief Talent Officer, Adele Carter, by email to email@example.com or by post to 3 Assembly Square, Britannia Quay, Cardiff CF10 4PL. Please state whether you are applying for the Cardiff or Swansea opportunity.