Garden House Solicitors - Paralegal
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Salary: £16,000 pa plus bonus (see below)
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Hertford Hertford
Garden House Solicitors is recruiting for an ambitious and talented paralegal to join our team and provide administrative and fee earning assistance on a varied caseload of personal injury, civil litigation, family, private client and employment matters.
The firm is committed to progressing and developing the successful candidate to achieve his or her full potential and this role would suit a candidate who is looking to undertake a training contract with us in the future. Following a 12-month qualifying period as a paralegal the candidate will be eligible to apply for a training contract with the firm.
Skills and attributes
- Legal qualification LLB or GDL/CPE
- Completion of the Legal Practice Course preferable
- Previous experience in a legal office preferable
- Knowledge of case management preferable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to market the business
Job Type: full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 plus bonus of one third of any sum billed and paid over financial target.
- To assist fee earners with all aspects of their caseloads
- To assist with administrative duties
- Ability to reach financial target of 3 x salary
- Preparing bundles for Court and Counsel
If you would like to apply for this role, send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com and put Paralegal Vacancy in the subject heading.