Ready to kickstart an exciting career in legal sales? Do you have bags of drive and enthusiasm? Do you want the chance to join our academy that will allow you to develop into a top professional through structured training, on-the-job development, and working alongside the best in the business? And do you want to do this all while earning a competitive salary and commission from day one?
Yes? - Then our Academy could be the perfect opportunity for you to build your career at our dynamic, global, fast-growing organisation.
Your Academy journey
Successful candidates will join us as part of a small ‘class’ of business development associates, embarking on a steep learning curve as you develop into business development executives, and the business development managers of the future. This is an exciting and challenging programme, that will equip promising individuals with all the skills they need to build a successful sales career.
What will I be doing?
- Calling international clients to establish rapport and develop business
- Collaborating closely with other departments to develop new sales opportunities
- Identifying client needs and providing tailored business proposals to meet them
- Researching the market and identifying new sales opportunities
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets
- Develop an understanding of the key markets we operate in
What can we offer you?
- Top-class, structured, results-driven sales training
- The opportunity to liaise with high-calibre international clients and work with best-in-class products in the legal intelligence and intellectual property markets
- Fast-tracked career progression
- A fun and friendly work environment with the opportunity to meet new people and make friends
- Access to senior mentors across the business
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Professional and persuasive telephone manner
- A positive attitude
- Strong sense of motivation and ability to work to set targets
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A starting salary of £22k base plus commission
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership and sporting activities including company netball, football, cricket and running club
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical cover
- Regular company socials
- Quarterly reward events for high performers
- An easy to reach, newly renovated office in the heart of Farringdon
Ready to launch your sales career?
Apply here. Please include your CV, a cover letter explaining why the programme is perfect for you, and your availability to join us.