Globe Business Media Group - Client services executive
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Location: London
We have an exciting opportunity in our Central London office for a client services executive to join our highly respected, fast-growing business. We are looking for a hardworking self-starter with sparkling communication skills - particularly on the phone, as you will be speaking directly with international clients to handle a broad range of enquiries and present new features and aspects of our market-leading products and services.
You should enjoy interacting with people and have passion for great customer service. You should be educated to degree level. The role requires a good understanding of the legal marketplace and how it operates and full training will be provided.
You will report to the divisional account manager based in our offices at vibrant Borough Market, London Bridge.
- Act as the main point of contact for the portfolio of clients you are allocated
- Responsible for training the clients on the product benefits
- Management and delivery of the product’s reporting for the client
- Support the Business development managers and Account managers throughout the renewal cycle
- Respond to client queries as and when raised
- Achieve the highest possible levels of client satisfaction
- Update the group CRM system with client services activities
- Assist with the creation of proposals and sales pitches for the new products.
The International Legal Division incorporates several of Globe’s key brands: Lexology, International Law Office and Client Choice. The division is supported by an excellent research unit and is a fast-growing team with excellent career development opportunities.
Established in 1996, Globe Business Media Group is a business-to-business content and connections company, specialising in the legal and intellectual property markets worldwide. With its head office in London, a regional office in Hong Kong and independent representatives in the United States and Australia, Globe is a truly international business with clients in more than 100 countries. Globe was recently recognised as one of the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Moving house day
- Season ticket loan