Globe Business Media Group - Research analyst (Lexology)
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Location: Croydon Croydon
We are looking for a graduate research analyst to be part of our Croydon team gathering content for one of the legal world’s key resources.
As a graduate research analyst, you will work on our market-leading service, which delivers tailored updates and analysis to the desktops of business professionals worldwide on a daily basis, and now has more than 300,000 subscribers worldwide. You will be responsible for analysing, processing and categorising contributor articles using our custom-built system and detailed taxonomy. You will also maintain a list of contributing firms and ensure that their specific requirements are met.
You will be educated to a degree level (2.1 minimum is expected). Ideally, you will have a background in the law, but more important is the ability and enthusiasm to develop a solid understanding of the key areas of corporate law. You will be IT literate and have strong organisational skills and attention to detail. You will be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Use the Lexology administration system to add articles from contributing firms, following relevant instructions from firms and/or client services.
- Assume responsibility for a list of contributing firms and ensure that their content is kept up to date in line with agreed timescales.
- Apply internal formatting guidelines to ensure consistency across the publication.
We are a leading provider of business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets.
Through our market-leading insight, we inform and connect a highly engaged community of over 350,000 legal and intellectual property professionals worldwide.
With offices in three continents and over 150 dedicated staff, we produce high-quality subscription products, intuitive platforms and engaging events for our international client base.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Moving house day
- Season ticket loan