Aspiring Solicitors & BPP Law School HeadStart into training contracts
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
The HeadStart Into Training Contract Applications take place in June, and are for those who have completed their second year of Law or final year of non-Law, all graduates and postgraduates.
Who can apply?
- You must be an Aspiring Solicitors member from one of our four underrepresented groups;
- You must not have accepted a training contract with any law firm or legal team;
- You must have an interest in pursuing a legal career in the UK or Ireland;
- You must have received or be on target for at least a 2.1 degree classification (please note we take into account mitigating circumstances);
- HeadStart Into Applications is open to all Aspiring Solicitors members who are undergraduates or postgraduates;
- You cannot attend if you have already attended a similar event with Aspiring Solicitors; and
- The events are screened, so you must apply to secure a place.