CityLawLIVE student conference 2017
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Date: 08/12/2017
- Location: London
- Venue: County Hall, London, SE1 7PB
- Phone: 020 7939 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about a career in a City law firm? Then CityLawLIVE is a must-attend event, helping you to enhance your vacation scheme or training contract search with a full day of advice and insight.
The CityLawLIVE careers conference is for talented students (law and non-law) who want to learn more about how to build a fulfilling career as a solicitor in a City firm. The next conference takes place on Friday 8 December 2017, timed to maximise the benefit to students intending to apply for 2018 vacation schemes.
The event offers;
- advice on crafting excellent applications, shining at interview and forging a successful career;
- exposure to, and insight from, some of the City's most experienced recruiters and lawyers;
- networking opportunities with those same recruiters and lawyers, and fellow delegates; and
- participation in interactive firm-led workshops, which drill down into what it's like to work in a particular practice area within a City firm.
If you want to learn more about life as a City lawyer, from the people who are already living it and those who hire them, and you have the experience and grades to back up your enthusiasm, then CityLawLIVE is the perfect event for you.
To apply for a delegate place, please complete the online application form. The deadline for applications is 29 October 2017.
Make sure that you give your application the due care and attention required; we are looking for many of the same things that law firms are, so consider this good practice!
Successful applicants will be asked to pay the delegate fee of £29. This fee is subsidised heavily by our sponsor firms.
For more information on the sponsors, workshops and programme, go to the CityLawLIVE website.