Morrisons Solicitors LLP - Solicitor apprenticeship
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Duration: 6 years
- Location: Redhill Redhill
- Salary: £16,000 pa
- Entry requirements: 5 GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English.3 A levels grade B or above.
- Closing date: Friday 2 August 2019
- Website: www.cilexlawschool.ac.uk/vacancies/morrisons-solicitors-llp/
Want to become a solicitor without going to university with no additional costs? This is an exciting opportunity for dedicated, talented, ambitious individuals to join a modern, forward-thinking and supportive law firm.
Our solicitor apprentice will work in different departments of the firm over the six-year period. They will start off gently with some of the more administrative duties so that they can gain confidence before taking on more technical responsibilities and client contact.
Some of the duties may include:
- Carrying out legal research
- Taking basic instructions from clients
- Drafting client letters, witness statements, emails and other documents as required
- Business development including article writing and seminar attendance
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and committed to succeed. You will also need excellent communication skills, a good eye for detail, the ability to follow instructions and enjoy working as part of a team. You will have the ability to absorb and apply legal principles in practical situations. Your verbal and written communication will be clear, straightforward and accurate. You will be adaptable, logical and work well under pressure