RPC - Paralegal apprentice
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Duration: 24 months
- Location: Bristol Bristol
- Salary: £15,000 pa
- Entry requirements: GCSE maths and English A-C or equivalents. A Levels: ABB (obtained or predicted) (or equivalents)
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:30 - 17:30. Total hours per week: 35
- Vacancies: 4
- Commencing date: Monday 4 November 2019
- Closing date: Friday 22 March 2019
- Website: www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-331829
We're hiring motivated apprentice paralegals to join our thriving Bristol office in Autumn 2019. You will complete a Level 3 Paralegal Apprenticeship, accredited by CILEx (The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives) and delivered through The University of Law in conjunction with Damar Training.
Over the course of the two-year programme, you’ll draw upon your own ambitious and enthusiastic personality to develop your skills, learn new ones and grow your legal knowledge. You'll get involved in a range of tasks in support of our lawyers, and have the opportunity on qualification to begin the solicitor apprenticeship programme with us.
As an apprentice paralegal, you will get exposure to a wide range of legal work. You’ll spend 20% of your time on off-the-job learning which equates to one day each week to study. Working with our chosen provider The University of Law and Damar Training, who are located in the same building as our Bristol RPC offices, we will incorporate any bespoke aspects of learning that we feel appropriate to your training and future success at RPC.