LawCareers.Net - Digital communications assistant
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Commencing: July 2018
- Location: London London
- Closing date: Monday 4 June 2018
Want to be part of a company that puts innovation and quality at the heart of all its products? We are looking for a digital communications assistant to join the LawCareers.Net team in our London office.
You will be a highly organised self-starter to handle outreach to universities, social media management and event planning, and content and general administration. You will be responsible for promoting LawCareers.Net to a variety of contacts and representing the team at law fairs and other external events, so a friendly and professional manner is a must.
Excellent organisational skills are essential, as is the ability to multi-task and prioritise a diverse workload. You also need a keen eye for detail and the ability to maintain accuracy and focus on routine tasks. You will be an innovative and proactive team player who is willing to travel. Most of all, you should have a strong interest in developing our products and events and a personal desire to develop in the role.
- Process and database client information promptly and accurately
- Use the Content Management Systems to update and add new content to our websites
- Act as first point of contact for our clients and users
- Assist with organisation, production and distribution of all publications
- Assist with and track success of the team’s social media activities
- Build relationships with clients and other key contacts, including law firms, university careers services, law departments and student law societies
- Act as an ambassador for the LCN team
- Attend law and careers fairs and arrange team attendance
- Attend and help at all team arranged events, including annual awards presentations, networking events and careers advice seminars
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Very well organised and able to manage own time
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident networker
- Willing to show initiative, offer opinions and try new things
- Interest in keeping up to date with social media trends and engagement techniques
- Some experience of working within an office environment