Gordons Solicitors Limited - Trainee solicitor
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Salary: Competitive
- Commencing: As soon as possible
- Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- Closing date: Monday 26 February 2018
Gordons Solicitors Limited is a modern regional legal practice with a breadth of expertise, providing legal services for a wide-range of commercial and business issues locally, nationally and internationally as well as legal services for private clients.
As a trainee you will gain a range of experience and develop your knowledge and skills, laying the foundation for a successful future career in the law.
We are looking for candidates that:
- are academically strong with a preferred minimum of a 2:1 degree
- possess team working skills and attention to detail
- are technically competent
- have business acumen
- have excellent IT skills
- have completed the Legal Practice Course.
Candidates should be aware that the firm is only able to respond to those we call for interview.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to Mark Turpie firstname.lastname@example.org .