Travers Smith Aspiring Solicitors first year event
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Date: 13/03/2018
- Location: London
- Venue: Travers Smith, London
- Time: 10:00
Travers Smith is an award winning international law firm. We build lasting relationships with public and private sector clients. It is Travers Smith’s purpose to provide the very highest quality of service to our clients whilst enabling our people to achieve professional fulfilment in a supportive, inclusive and enjoyable working environment.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure a 2:1 degree qualification; and
- Be in the first year of your degree
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession.
- Deadline for applications is Wednesday 3 January at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline