Aspiring Solicitors and Simmons & Simmons skills session
Want to read this article later?
Just tap MyLCN+ to save it to your account
- Date: 27/04/2017
- Location: London
- Time: 13:00
Simmons & Simmons is looking forward to welcoming Aspiring Solicitors members at an afternoon event, primarily aimed at first year (law and non-law) undergraduates.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- in your first year of undergraduate study (Law and nonLaw)
- not have previously attended an event with the firm
- be interested in pursuing a legal career at an international commercial law firm
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession (please see form via the link).
How to apply
Please apply via this link: here. The deadline will be midday on 1 April 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
Places will be offered after the closing date and reasonable travel will be reimbursed by the firm.