Stuart Miller Solicitors - Paralegals (Criminal law department)
- Salary: £14,000 to £18,000 subject to experience
- Location: North London
- Closing date: 3 November
Prestigious North London firm Stuart Miller Solicitors, who were highly commended at the Law Society’s Excellence Awards in 2011, are looking to recruit experienced paralegals into their criminal law department. Applicants must meet the following minimum credentials:
- At least 12 months experience preparing criminal cases for trial;
- Ability to manage a reasonable caseload independently;
- Ability to meet billing targets demanding six chargeable hours of work per day;
- Police station accreditation is desirable;
- Candidates with fraud experience shall be given preference;
- A 2.1 (Hons) degree is desirable.
We are an established and rapidly developing law firm priding ourselves in being able to represent our clients fiercely and effectively. For us, everyday is a new challenge and an opportunity to learn.
The salary ranges from £14,000 to £18,000 per annum subject to experience and we offer excellent career prospects. Further information is available at www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk.
If you are dynamic, proactive and ambitious, we invite you to submit your CV and a tailored covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.